Monday, March 29, 2010

My Life, The Television Show.

Recently, Roomie C and I have decided our lives should be a TV show like Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother. Why? Well, you know all those one liners and conversations you think can't happen in real life? They are the daily routine here. Some dialog that happened this week alone:

Me: FINAL FANTASY!! (done in a creepy demonic voice)
Batman: I'm sorry we made you go into the sunlight today...

-On our future water gun fight we are planning
Roomie C: I feel like we'd all be having fun and going 'pew pew, haha, I got you!' and you'd fly out from the bushes, do a flip and kill us all.
Me: I would be so awesome! I'd be like one of those cool characters. You'd all want to do me!
Roomie C: That would be a problem...because we're DEAD!
Me: You're right, and I'm not into necrophilia.
Roomie C: Really, you're not a necrophiliac...you, out of all the things that's where you draw the line? Really? You have no problem date raping me, but necrophilia your like 'noooo'?

Batman: What are you buying?
Me: The Swan Princess!
Batman: (Gives me a 'Seriously' look)
Me: Shut up! Deep down I am a princess and a little girl.
Batman: How deep down are we talking?

Me: I should start asking you for relationship advice. CHANGE MY LIFE WITH YOUR WISDOM!
Batman: Don't do drugs, unless, you do them together.

Roomie C: Our shower is trying to evolve into a bath now.
Me: What?!
Roomie C: The drains clogged...we have a bathtub now.
Me: Take out the drain cover? Clean it?
Roomie C: ewwwwwwwww
Me: I have a feeling I will be doing it...
Roomie C: Probably
Me: You make me feel like a man.
Roomie C: Ur not?! Damn it...
Me: I am sorry, I don't have a penis for you.
Roomie C: That's it, this relationships over.
Me: Nooo! I CAN GROW ONE!!!
Roomie C: Too late...this relationship has been founded on nothing but lies!

Me: I feel like our lives should be a manga.
Batman: It'd be cooler if it was a hentai.
Me: Agreed. Not a lewd one though, no one is sticking a candlestick up any of my orifices.