Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everybody's Irish!

Hello my Irish lovelies! Today is St. Patty's Day! This for me means drunken debauchery. Of course, my original plan wasn't to drink until the middle of my night class (yeah, I have a juice bottle for this occasion). However, a friend of mine brought in a flask full of Jameson to my morning and afternoon classes. So, that plan was thrown to hell. Currently I'm drinking hot cocoa with irish cream along with my roomies. I think this is what heaven tastes like. I still can't find my license even though I cleaned my room. But I will get into that bar at any cost dammit! So, may you drink a plenty, sing a many, and get into some bar fights, because as the Boondock Saints would say: it's Saint Patty's Day, everyone's Irish on St. Patty's Day!" And I'll tell you about the night, or at least the parts I'll remember...

If you're not wearing green today...you should be kicked in the nads.