Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pink... Is Not My Color.


Pink is not my color. I do not like it. It has never been a color I wake up in the morning and think I don't have enough of, or think will look perfect with my converse shoes. I tolerate pink. Occasionally I even think it's nice in soft proportions on flowers, but my clothes or on me? Not so much. So imagine my unhappiness when I went to dye my hair a red color, after much work with bleach and a highlighting cap, to wash it out and discover... I have pink tinted hair. Yes sir. my hair is a variation of bright ass pink and soft pink happy girly wonder. The kicker is, everyone thinks it looks good. Even better: it's Thanksgiving in a day or so. I have two options available to me here: 1. Fix it with bleach, or 2. Leave it and give my parents a coronary. To stay pink or to become blonde... Choices!
I look like a cranberry.
...
Yeah, I'mma go blonde.