Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In True Thanksgiving Fashion:

What I am thankful for:

I am thankful for my mother who has been my biggest supporter and constant worrier.

I am thankful for my sister who is always there for me even at late hours into early mornings.

I am thankful for my adopted family that have been a constant in my life, believed in me, and let me be myself without judgement.

I am thankful for my friends who have shared their lives, laughter, and tears with me.

I am thankful for Kara's parents, Hannibal's parents, and Suzie Q's mom - For coming out guns-a-blazin' to help me when and where I need it.

I am thankful for my step dad who has made my mother happy and tries his best to be a supporting figure to my sister and I.

I am thankful for Laurie (program director) who believes in me, my abilities, and fights with me to get my ass movin'.

I am thankful for my AAA that has always provided me with friendly service and understanding even when I can't find my AAA card and am sobbing into the phone.

I am thankful for the tow truck guys that have towed my ass sometimes hours and in the dead of night and listened to me ramble on.

I am thankful for my rats that have made my days enjoyable and provided me with companionship.

I am thankful for my laptop that, even in it's older, slower age, is still working.

I am thankful for my car that works on most days and doesn't guzzle gas.

I am thankful for the pepsi company for making Mountain Dew.

I am thankful for the internet and Crimson Moon that gives me a chance to meet and talk with many different people and make new friends.